How to make the most of your trial
Welcome to iCombine! We are glad that you decided to test our software. Now you get access to your individual and completely customizable workspace.
Learn common tasks and make the most out of the free trial period.
Access your trial workspace
After signing up and validating your email address, you can start your iCombine journey. To access your workspace, please visit https://my.icombine.net/ and log in with your email address and password.
To get you up and running, we already preloaded a profile catalog template and 100 placeholder members with random skill profiles to your workspace. This makes it easier to test, without the need to invite colleagues to your workspace, yet.
Staff your first project
Right away, you may start your iCombine journey by:
Adjust your workspace to your needs
As an admin, you may customize your workspace any time by:
- editing the pre-loaded profile catalog template, so that profiles contain elements relevant to your organization
- customizing the workspace settings
- onboarding up to 49 experts from your organization
- removing dummy members as soon as you don’t need them anymore
Use the power of our knowledge base
When you onboard experts from your organization, make it easier for them by sharing our getting started guide. We provide step-by-step instructions for each role:
- admins – individuals responsible for workspace settings and appointment of managers in single projects or pools
- managers – individuals responsible for the management of single projects or pools of people
- members – your experts who get matched to project roles, training initiatives and more.
Have fun testing iCombine! If you want, we are also happy to give you a walk-through of the software any time. Schedule a demo right here: https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/schentke.
Do you have any issues? Please feel free to get in touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org